You're hiring and you need top sales talent, but can't seem to find the perfect fit. You may not understand the sales characteristics the job requires.
Does the sales job require a true hunter who can thrive in a transactional environment, but you're interviewing a farmer who is more analytical in nature? You need to focus on sales characteristics that align with the role and the candidate.
Key learning objectives:
- What types of sales characteristics you should focus on.
- What the sales characteristics mean and how they align with the role you are hiring for.
- How sales characteristics can help slice through the noise when hiring.
- How to organize information and find the perfect hire.
- How to hire in less time, less cost and less complexity.
- How to source qualified sales candidates